Oh look! December is right around the corner. Blimey, one more month till new year and a new start.
I've been feeling down lately, worrying about my future and as always, the feeling of hopelessness. For some reason, I can always picture myself somewhere alone in a cold, dark night, lying on the ground about to have my final moments of life. If only that actually happened. It's weird but I've always tried to hurt myself and tried to run away but I'm still here, in my room constantly worrying about tomorrow. I know that in the bible there is a verse from the book of Matthew 6:34 and it says 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
I've been feeling down lately, worrying about my future and as always, the feeling of hopelessness. For some reason, I can always picture myself somewhere alone in a cold, dark night, lying on the ground about to have my final moments of life. If only that actually happened. It's weird but I've always tried to hurt myself and tried to run away but I'm still here, in my room constantly worrying about tomorrow. I know that in the bible there is a verse from the book of Matthew 6:34 and it says 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Comments
Post a Comment