Great Scott!
The last time I posted on here was 4 years ago. Jeebus, I was on Tumblr the whole time then I realized I needed somewhere else to vent. All my posts on here before were about how I survived high school and now I'm already almost going to graduate post secondary. I'm still in the same room, the same chair, and desk. What can I say, nothing really changed. My taste buds still the same, I'm preeetty lame. Probably (must) be why I can never hold a conversation longer than 5 minutes. Sorry. I like saying "Sorry" a lot, even before I came to Canada. I just want to apologize to people who have met me. Truly I am a disappointment.
I am what everyone calls an "asshole".
See, five years ago, I still kept in touch with my friends from middle and primary school. They were special to me and they still are. They will forever have a place in my heart for they showed me that life isn't always black and white.
All in all, my stupid mistake for not poking them, sending memes, tagging each other and messaging each other on Facebook. I just disappeared from social media without any status updates.
Friends/buddy/girls/kids/fellas/guys
Even though we walk a different road and listen to different music now, we each have a future to pave. So, go achieve your dreams now. Whatever it is, and I'll do mine. I do hope when we get the chance to see each other again, we'll laugh like we used to.
bye and maybe i'll update soon, if something interesting happens.
Ps: deleted most of my previous posts cause they were too depressing
The last time I posted on here was 4 years ago. Jeebus, I was on Tumblr the whole time then I realized I needed somewhere else to vent. All my posts on here before were about how I survived high school and now I'm already almost going to graduate post secondary. I'm still in the same room, the same chair, and desk. What can I say, nothing really changed. My taste buds still the same, I'm preeetty lame. Probably (must) be why I can never hold a conversation longer than 5 minutes. Sorry. I like saying "Sorry" a lot, even before I came to Canada. I just want to apologize to people who have met me. Truly I am a disappointment.
I am what everyone calls an "asshole".
See, five years ago, I still kept in touch with my friends from middle and primary school. They were special to me and they still are. They will forever have a place in my heart for they showed me that life isn't always black and white.
All in all, my stupid mistake for not poking them, sending memes, tagging each other and messaging each other on Facebook. I just disappeared from social media without any status updates.
Friends/buddy/girls/kids/fellas/guys
Even though we walk a different road and listen to different music now, we each have a future to pave. So, go achieve your dreams now. Whatever it is, and I'll do mine. I do hope when we get the chance to see each other again, we'll laugh like we used to.
bye and maybe i'll update soon, if something interesting happens.
Ps: deleted most of my previous posts cause they were too depressing
Comments
Post a Comment