Good Evening Internet,
It's soon to be April. I am definitely looking forward to April. Once I'm done with my finals, I'll be taking a break for 5 months. Good God, I'm finally travelling somewhere after 4 years of not doing so. I seriously could use a vacation, I'm tired of being stuck here. Also, I miss Malaysia. I rather not live there though but I'd like to see how my hometown has changed. Even though it has only been 4 years, I'm sure it's somehow different now.
But returning to my hometown will be in July. I'll be flying back with my brother for the first time so it's going to be epic. The last time I went back, I flew with my mom. I was pretty much stuck in her office the whole time since she had to get some work done. I met up with some of my old friends though, but now they're all overseas probably looking for work because admit it Malaysia sucks.
So heck yes, I won't be alone this time.
Let's talk about April again shall we?
I'm going to Montreal! To tell the truth I have not been to other provinces since living here for 7 damn years. I have only been to the city of Victoria and Kamloops in B.C that's it. I have no life eh.
Anyway, I'll be going with a close friend of mine along with her parents. You must be thinking, her parents too? What? Fret not, we're family friends. My parents get really well with her parents. She's also a sister to me, she's amazing and I am so so so happy she asked me to come along.
Only a few weeks left to the start of my vacations! I can't fucking wait! ALSO FUCK FINALS.
It's soon to be April. I am definitely looking forward to April. Once I'm done with my finals, I'll be taking a break for 5 months. Good God, I'm finally travelling somewhere after 4 years of not doing so. I seriously could use a vacation, I'm tired of being stuck here. Also, I miss Malaysia. I rather not live there though but I'd like to see how my hometown has changed. Even though it has only been 4 years, I'm sure it's somehow different now.
But returning to my hometown will be in July. I'll be flying back with my brother for the first time so it's going to be epic. The last time I went back, I flew with my mom. I was pretty much stuck in her office the whole time since she had to get some work done. I met up with some of my old friends though, but now they're all overseas probably looking for work because admit it Malaysia sucks.
So heck yes, I won't be alone this time.
Let's talk about April again shall we?
I'm going to Montreal! To tell the truth I have not been to other provinces since living here for 7 damn years. I have only been to the city of Victoria and Kamloops in B.C that's it. I have no life eh.
Anyway, I'll be going with a close friend of mine along with her parents. You must be thinking, her parents too? What? Fret not, we're family friends. My parents get really well with her parents. She's also a sister to me, she's amazing and I am so so so happy she asked me to come along.
Only a few weeks left to the start of my vacations! I can't fucking wait! ALSO FUCK FINALS.
Comments
Post a Comment