2019
Hello Internet,
I'm currently typing this on the last evening of 2019. I was going through my previous posts and they were all dated last year, there wasn't a single post from this year sadly.
2019 was less exciting than 2018 for me. If you went through my old posts, I actually travelled a bit last year. I went to Montreal, and also visited my home town, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I had an amazing time in Malaysia, who knows when I'll visit again.
Summer this year my friend invited me to work in her company as an administrative assistant. I never worked in an office job in Canada before so I am very thankful to her for allowing me to work, to learn what it's like in a Canadian office. I remember when I received my first pay cheque, I couldn't wait to spend it. I did eventually and I bought a pair of joggers from LuluLemon since I could finally afford it. I'm currently still employed, and I'm hoping to save up for a new laptop. My macbook is really old now, a 2013 13" pro model that I got in 2015 for $500. I might buy another Mac, but they're like $1500...
Anyway, 2020 is only a few hours away. I'll probably be in bed before midnight.
Happy New Year and Good Night fellow netizens!
I'm currently typing this on the last evening of 2019. I was going through my previous posts and they were all dated last year, there wasn't a single post from this year sadly.
2019 was less exciting than 2018 for me. If you went through my old posts, I actually travelled a bit last year. I went to Montreal, and also visited my home town, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I had an amazing time in Malaysia, who knows when I'll visit again.
Summer this year my friend invited me to work in her company as an administrative assistant. I never worked in an office job in Canada before so I am very thankful to her for allowing me to work, to learn what it's like in a Canadian office. I remember when I received my first pay cheque, I couldn't wait to spend it. I did eventually and I bought a pair of joggers from LuluLemon since I could finally afford it. I'm currently still employed, and I'm hoping to save up for a new laptop. My macbook is really old now, a 2013 13" pro model that I got in 2015 for $500. I might buy another Mac, but they're like $1500...
Anyway, 2020 is only a few hours away. I'll probably be in bed before midnight.
Happy New Year and Good Night fellow netizens!
Comments
Post a Comment